BITMAIN ANTMINER S19
Bitmain Antminer S19 Bitcoin Miner has a Hashrate of 95 TH, with about 3250 Watt power consumption. The Antminer S19 can mine Bitcoin (default), Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, DGB-SHA, LiteCoin Cash, NiceHash-SHA, and PeerCoin. You can easily change which Coin you wish to mine over the IP address of your Bitmain Miner. The power supply is included, and the required voltage is 220V.
BITMAIN Antminer S19 95TH/s is a bitcoin SHA-256 algorithm Asic miner which uses the 5nm Asic chip technology, sold and traded by the Asic miner market company and is designed and manufactured by the Bitmain technology company, which is located in Beijing, China
The BITMAIN Antminer S19 95TH/s is a new asic miner released in the year 2020 and comprise of PSU.the Antminer S19 is known as the most powerful bitcoin miner, which is very more suitable and profitable than the Antminer S17 pro and S17+76TH.
The equipment is very nice in that it has a maximum hash rate of 95TH/s, and its power consumption is 3250W, which is very important for its user to have enough voltage watts in the place where the miner will be set because it requires a good and for instance enough voltage watts to mine cryptocurrency.
Buy BITMAIN Antminer
The specification of BITMAIN Antminer S19 95TH/s.
|Model||Antminer S19 (95Th±5%)|
|Also known as||S19 Miner|
|Temperature||5 – 45 °C|
|Humidity||5 – 95 %|
- To avoid the outspread of the virus in the firmware, which can cause destruction and damage to the Antminer S19 series, know that the secure boot setting is already powered on the setting function of root authority is already disabled.
- The equipment’s highest operating temperature reduces or decreases at 1°C for every increase of 300m.
- The max condition of the temperature is 40°C and 0M altitude for instance.
- The equipment has two AC input wires, which are 10A for each wire.for instance
- It has an including PSU size and weight.for instance
- The user should ensure they use the equipment according to the specifications, instructions, and conditions .for instance