Bitmain Antminer Z15
Model Bitmain Antminer Z15 Pre-Order! The Antminer Z15 Equihash miner with a speed of 420k Sol/s. Power consumption of just 1510 Watts per miner!
|Power on wall（Watt)||1510|
|Power efficiency on wall @25°C (J/Ksol)||3.60|
|Network connection mode||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package), mm(1-1)||245*132.5*290|
|Net weight, kg(2-1)||5.90|
|Min Typ Max|
|Operation humidity(non-condensing) , RH||5%||95%|
Bitmain Antminer Z15 420 K Sol/s
- Bitmain Antminer Z15 420 K Sol/s
- Equihash Algorithm Mining Experience for instance
- Hash Rate: 420 K Sol/s
- Reference power on the wall, Watt: 1148W
- Adapted AC/DC output power requirement: 1389W
- Network Connection Mode: Ethernet
- Noise level: 7.6db
- PSU included in the package
- Bitmain is a popular ASIC miner manufacturer known for its design capabilities for different chip processes. Bitmain claims up to 75% global market share of the blockchain mining equipment industry. In addition, Bitmain AKA Antminer is particularly famous for being the manufacturer of Antminer Z15 420 K Sol/s which is one of the most popular Bitcoin mining machine to ever grace the blockchain mining industry.
Furthermore, Bitmain has proven to be one of the largest manufacturers in the Bitcoin mining rig industry by gracing it with another powerful Bitcoin mining machine 420 K Sol per second.
Why mine Bitcoin?
There are millions of transactions taking place every day with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash and Litecoins, and these transactions are being verified by some specialized hardware known as crypto miners. Millions of these Bitcoin mining rigs are bought and run by individuals for instance, and corporations across the world. Upon each verification made by these miners (hardware owner or corporation), they are being rewarded with the cryptocurrency they are powering (say Bitcoin).